Bridgestone, the world’s number one tyre manufacturer, will present its products, systems and services at the 65th IAA Commercial Vehicles International Motor Show in Hanover (Germany), 25th September to 2nd October 2014.
The 300m² two-level Bridgestone stand (Hall 16, stand C01) is themed on the company’s renewed Total Tyre Care programme: a cost- and time-saving tyre solution for fleets. Fleet operators visiting the stand are guided through the Total Tyre Care offering, invited to see which service level would suit them best, and can inspect some of the latest Bridgestone truck and bus tyres, Bandag retreads and Bridgestone service systems. Visitors are also invited to relax in the corporate corner and find out more about Bridgestone as a company.
Total Tyre Care to reduce fleet operating costs
The main feature of the Bridgestone stand is therefore the Total Tyre Care programme for fleets, which itself consists of three components:
- Total Tyre Life: built around premium Bridgestone new tyres and Bandag retreads to reduce the cost/km over the tyre’s complete lifecycle
- Total Tyre Services: professional tyre maintenance and assistance services to provide everything fleet operators need to keep their trucks running at maximum efficiency throughout Europe
- Total Tyre Systems: Bridgestone’s unique tyre monitoring and tracking tools which help bring down costs by providing a clear picture of the condition of a fleet’s tyres at all times
Three service levels
Harald Van Ooteghem, Senior Manager Marketing Planning, Commercial Business Unit, Bridgestone Europe explains: “Bridgestone’s Total Tyre Care is not a rigid ‘buy all’ system; it is a flexible programme offering three levels of customized tyre management and maintenance service packages- the Monitoring, Maintenance and Management programmes- designed to meet the individual needs of all fleet operators.”
Each of these service packages provides an effective solution for reducing a fleet’s total operating costs. Come to the Bridgestone stand and find out which programme works best for you!
Latest tyres and systems on display
Broader view of Bridgestone
- Visitors are guided through the Total Tyre Life component with a display of Bridgestone’s latest premium new tyres and Bandag retreads:
- Bridgestone R-DRIVE 001 and Bandag R-DRIVE 001 offering versatility, durability and low cost/km.
- The fuel-efficient Bridgestone ECOPIA H-DRIVE 001 and Bandag M749 FuelTech®.
- The new Bridgestone U-AP 001: the robust urban all-position tyre + Bandag BDU2.
- Bridgestone’s exclusive systems package including: (1) Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS); (2) The ToolBox application, designed to give fleet operators clear visibility of their tyres’ condition at all times.
Visitors to the stand also have the opportunity to experience the brand on a wider scale, beyond its role as a leading supplier of commercial tyres. In the back of an iconic VW Camper van, which is featured in the Bridgestone online campaign called “Everywhere”, a video shows the diversity of the Bridgestone portfolio with tyres fitted to all types of vehicles. On the lighter side, and as a memento of your visit to Bridgestone at the IAA, you can take a “selfie” inside the van with a surprising landscape background!